Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Welcome Cousin Rory!

My sister gave birth to her second son, Rory Michael, yesterday morning at 10:51am EST. I am so in love with the pictures that her husband Ed sent me via email. Here is my favorite one of the precious-head boy.


Rory Michael - 7 pounds, 6 ounces - 20 inches - Adorable

I also acknowledge that I need to post some pictures of my boys for Oma, who is helping out back east. So here they are!

Paul plus sunblock plus dirt equals really dirty Paul. He doesn't seem too upset about it.



Erik came up with this game the other morning while I was in the shower. The boys are reading to their "pets" who are located inside their "cage" aka the upside down laundry basket.

Here are the pets. They are called Chuzzles and have their origin in a video game, naturally. Erik got six of them for free and they serve a variety of purposes in our house. Sometimes pets, sometimes weapons, sometimes little fuzzy things to be kicked when Mommy needs to let off steam. They also squeak when you squeeze them, another feature that I actually find relieves stress.

So cute!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Thank you for the great photos and wonderful smiles.

Love, Grandma

Nikki said...

I'm so blessed with beautiful grandsons! I'm holding the newest right now...he is purring in his sleep...how sweet is that. Thank you for the pictures! Give my boys a hug from Oma love you all Oma