Saturday, May 10, 2014

Maui Family Dinner Out

Yes, I'm still catching up on the Maui posts.  Yes, we arrived home a week ago.  What can I say? Jet lag?  Regardless, here's a post about our dinner out as an extended family.

On Tuesday evening we enjoyed a wonderful dinner with Dave, Lynne, Krista and the boys.  The boys wore collared shirts and khaki shorts.  The tropics are a magical place, people.  We ate at Monkey Pod Kitchen, a great place to take kids.  It's plenty loud and they have a kids menu.  Lovely.

I don't have a large group picture, but I do have some pretty sweet shots of the boys with awesome people.  Enjoy!

 Handsome Bangsund Men on our lush front patio before leaving for dinner

 The boys love Grandpa!

So sweet!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

thanks my dear for the lovely photos and reminders of memories... Happy Mother's Day

Love, Lynne