Saturday, September 13, 2008

Catching Up

We did indeed fall off the blog-o-sphere for almost two weeks, but we are back. Paul's pneumonia is 100% better. That's a huge blessing. Luke and I started BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) this past week. It was awesome. As a discussion leader, I met the ladies I will have in my group for this year. It was so much fun to put faces to names and meet them all. We are studying The Life of Moses this year, and I just can't wait to see what we all learn! Luke is in the three year old class and loves it. I'll keep you updated as the stories start to roll in. If you want to memorize our verses with us, I will try to post them each week. This week's is Psalm 119:133a "Direct my footsteps according to your word." Nice and short!

I will try to post this past week's pictures over the course of this week. I have two sets that are definitely worth sharing. Today I will post Paul's First Balloon Experience. While Erik was gone in Chicago all week, my mom was here until Thursday morning. Tuesday night I was unwilling to cook, so we went to Red Robin as a family. The reason I adore this restaurant has nothing to do with the food, the service, or anything like that. It's loud. You can take kids and they can sing through or scream through the entire meal and nobody notices or cares. Luke sang. Paul was so enthralled with the environs that he just stared. Well, they have free balloons at Red Robin. Here are the pictures from the livingroom once we got home.

Where's Paul?

There he is!!!

Can I eat it? (Always Paul's first question)

I've got it!

So much fun.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

I love the look of Paul's face...pure glee.. Love, Grandma