Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Monday!

It was a quiet weekend here, as Oma visited and we had lovely weather. Daddy and Luke were able to mow the lawn together, such hard working men. I made tomato soup from scratch, thanks to Becky's amazing, home-grown tomatoes. Yum! And we had good friends for a visit Sunday evening.
At this moment, the boys are hanging out together looking at books in the playroom. Luke's favorite CD, Action Bible Songs, is playing. It's quite peaceful, so I am taking the opportunity to quickly post. I have some pictures from the past week that are adorable. Enjoy!

It's an octopus! I'm sure you had already figured that out. One of Luke's favorite games right now is going to the end of our hallway, where it is quite dark, and pretending to be the wise octopus from The Rainbow Fish. It's a book.

Paul is looking SO grown up to me. One of his favorite activities includes asking to see birds by signing "bird" and saying, "Buh." It's difficult to explain that I can't make them appear, but he's learning.

Chocolate faced Luke. He and Oma made chocolate chip cookies together on Thursday while I was out and about running errands.

Paul is master of funny faces. This is his fish face, possibly my favorite.

I have no upper lip.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How much fun are they!?!
Love, Oma

Lynne said...

Charming!!! I look forward to seeing the boys on Wednesday...
Love, Grandma

Jennifer H. said...

What cuties!
Josh, Jonas & I would be delighted to come to your mom's for pumpkin carving on the 11th. I can't wait to meet these two in person.