Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sickies

Luke came down with a fever and a cough yesterday. Sadly he had to miss BSF this morning. Devota, a friend from my days in the evening class, came to watch Paul and got two for the price of one. Praise God for friends who love my kids. Luke spent the entire morning lying in our bed watching videos on my computer. I have never seen him be that still for that long, but he also doesn't get much media, so this was a special treat. Paul, meanwhile, charmed his caretaker and even learned to say her name. As she was leaving he said, "Bye Ota." So sweet.

These pictures are from a few days ago, but I know my mom, who has been back at her place for twenty-four hours, is probably missing her boys. :-) They miss her too.

Paul with a vehicle. That's pretty much all it takes.

Luke outside in his "tree." It's a rhododendron that has been pruned well over the years. It's a perfect spot for him.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the sweet pictures!! Praying for Luke.

Love, Oma

Lynne said...

It was great to see the boys yesterday...so hope Luke is on the mend soon. Thanks for the photos.
Love, Grandma