Thursday, April 16, 2009

Beautiful Day

It was a beautiful day today and the boys and I were able to get out and enjoy it a bit. We had a play date with friends to the north this morning. Their backyard is very large and both boys had a great time in the sand box and kicking the soccer ball into the goal. After nap we crossed the street to play with Keary the Corgi, who has enough energy for both boys at once. She's just a year old, so they are all growing up together. Very cute. I will try to remember my camera the next time we are headed over.
Tonight's pictures are brought to you by a moment of sweetness right before bedtime. Paul had been sitting in his rocking chair and Luke decided to join him. Luke then announced, "We are so cute!" I agreed and ran to get the camera.

How do we look? Just a little primping before the photo shoot begins.

I tried to get Paul to ditch the pacifier, but it wasn't going to happen. I think they are still cute.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are truly blessed. How very precious.
Love, Oma

Lynne said...

They are very cute idea. We send our love, Grandma and Grandpa