Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Stuff



Since starting the remodel, about three weeks ago, our treadmill and eliptical have been unavailable for use. I kept thinking I would just stay active by taking the boys on walks or bike rides. Not so much. So when my friend Kim offered me a new workout video I jumped at the chance. Something new and I can use my computer to exercise during nap time in the playroom. Easy. Right? Wrong. Have you ever heard of Jillian Michaels? The term "shred" should have tipped me off. Today was just day 2 and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to walk tomorrow. Same workout as yesterday, just harder because all those muscles were already tired. Did I mention that she's mean?!? Well, she is. The first day I did the workout, Luke was in the room because he was skipping nap. He kept saying, "Why won't she let you rest, Mommy?" LOL! At one point he even said, "Can she see you, Mommy?" Oh dear.
Paul is waking up, so I'll just quickly post some more remodel pictures. I'll try to keep you informed about the house remodel and the "shred". I'm probably not committed enough to actually follow through with 30 days straight of Jillian yelling at me and making me kick my own butt. I need some sort of reward system...Hawaii...maybe just a scrapbook weekend with the girls...hmmm...
Pictures!

Erik uses the Saws-All on the couch. It came with the house, folks. And it will not be in our newly remodeled room. Bye bye, ugly couch.

The Audience for the Couch Sawing Event.

Say goodbye to the orange formica 1960's bar.

In other news, Paul got a harmonica for his birthday and Luke is being allowed to take pictures with our old digital camera. The results are pretty cute.

Luke took this picture of me and I like it. :-)

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Priceless... thanks for the post..
xxo