Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well folks, it's my birthday. About two weeks ago, I called my friend Holly and asked if I could come and spend this day with her and her family. She willingly (and graciously) agreed. It has been a beautiful and amazing day. We ate brunch outside in the sunshine. She painted my fingernails and my toenails while listening to the story of how Erik and I got together. We have had espresso shots with cream and hazelnut flavoring. We have had iced coffees. We have had pancakes with sour cream and and fresh picked strawberries. (Seriously, folks, try it.) What a delightful day!
I want to give glory to God for my beautiful friend, Holly and her gracious and loving family. Each has added to this special day in their own unique way. :-)

It's the Happy Birthday Pancake!



Hey, Hey! The Gang's All Here! I love these people and the photographer.




Adorable!


Sweet cuteness.



The Birthday Spa




The Birthday Pool that kept the kids happy during the Birthday Mani/Pedi.




Such a fun group of folks!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a perfect way to celebrate. Happy birthday, Amy!
Judy

Lynne said...

So glad you had such an awesome birthday...

Love, Dave and Lynne