Friday, June 8, 2012

Last Day of School!

We finished our Core (Science, History, Literature) this morning, so it is the last day of school!  We will continue to do a bit of Math and a bit of Handwriting over the summer, but we are celebrating the end of school today.  I asked the boys to each pick a favorite book that we read this year.  No joke, they whined about only getting to pick one.  So I let them pick three each.  I love homeschooling.  :-)

Here are the pics!

My future Literature Major, Paul picked Uncle Wiggly's Story Book by Howard Garis, The Complete Adventures of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter, and The Milly Molly Mandy Story Book by Joyce Lankester Brisley.


My future History Major, Luke chose Mummies and Pyramids by Mary Pope Osborne, The Librarian Who Measured the Earth by Kathryn Lasky, and King Nimrod's Tower by Leon Garfield.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cuties! Did you know that there is a Classical Conversations group starting this fall at Glisan and 104?!!! (on Wed mornings though, so I can't do it. But I thought of you, in case it sounds interesting to you :) There is an info meeting June 20th 6:30pm at Ikea food court. Hope you are doing great! Brooke B.