Monday, November 3, 2014

Just Halloween

We had a great Halloween this year, mostly because we were able to host some folks in our home for dinner and then trick or treat together afterward.  A few weeks ago, the leaders of our Gospel Community asked if we would be willing to do this.  I thought it sounded super fun.  It was!

We had seven adults and ten kids under the age of ten.  PARTY!  We ate tacos and hit the streets for free candy.  Then we came back and ate lots of sugar.  What a great holiday.  Did I continue the Bangsund Family Tradition of buying my children's candy from them?  Yes, yes I did.  They ate three pieces a piece and were satisfied with their twenty dollar bill and dreams of new LEGO.

Here are the pics!

 Mario gets help with his gloves.

 Luigi smiles big for the camera.

 Mario ready for action!

 The whole gang!

 The brothers compare their loot.

 Mother Mouse with coffee in hand and Super Mario Brothers leading


 Best. Face. Ever.

 Cute from the back, too!

Enjoying his spoils...he ate three pieces and I bought the rest and gave it away...the smartest thing I do all year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my what can I say...don't tell Paul...how adorable are the brothers. Cute! Cute! Cute!! Sounds like you all had a grand time. Love ya, Mom