Wednesday, November 28, 2007

NOT the Christmas Card Pic

Over the Thanksgiving weekend, we took the opportunity to do a family photo shoot in an effort to capture the picture for our Christmas card this year. Have you ever tried to get a two-year old and a four-month old to look the same direction at the same time and maybe even possibly smile? This is the definition of insanity. I can't even begin to describe all the hilarious shots that resulted. I will share one of them with you, along with my personal commentary.


Could we look any sillier? Baby Paul is doing his Elvis sneer combined with utterly confused look. Luke says, "Talk to the hand." Not exactly the Merry Christmas message I wanted to send out this year. I promise you all that the actual shot is much warmer and friendlier. :-) But this one makes me laugh.

No comments: