Monday, November 19, 2007

Playing Catch-up

I fell off the blog-0-sphere for a few weeks there and now feel the need to play catch up a bit, hence the double-post day. We are currently looking forward to Thanksgiving at my mom's house with my sister and brother-in-law and nephew who are coming all the way from the east coast. I am so excited about having all the grandsons together in the same place. My sister's comment about Luke's behavior concerning an additional grandchild at Oma's house is totally warranted. I have no idea how he will respond to this newbie. I can tell you that the first time Oma spent more attention on Paul than Luke deemed necessary, there was an outburst from the two-year-old corner. Oh dear. It might be a long weekend. Perhaps we will be able to convince Luke that sharing Oma isn't such a bad thing.

Regardless, here are the cute pictures I took of my boys today.

Paul is totally checking out the Baby in the Mirror. This has become one of his favorite activities.

Blissfully unaware

3 comments:

Gledwood said...

Great pictures!

I post nearly every day but you have my sympathy about "falling off the blogosphere"... I wasn't online most of this weekend... I feel like i was totally off circuit!

;->...

Anonymous said...

We send our love...thanks for the pictures of the boys. We miss you already and we only have been away one day...Love, a happy grandma

Jess said...

Luke has the cutest smile. He looks like the happiest boy in the world.