Thursday, November 29, 2007

Action Shots

Paul has been rolling regularly for almost five days now. The challenge is that he can roll from his back to his front, but has no clue how to reverse the process. This poses a slight problem. I used to be able to leave him on his back in the living room while I went to change Luke's diaper. Today I came back to him screaming in frustration while eating the carpet. No good. I think the saucer or his infant seat will be his new hang out while I do quick Luke things. I decided to get Paul in action today, so here he is in all his glory. I also took some pics of Luke driving his car. I love his imagination.


He's so fast that I couldn't even get a shot of him flat on his back!

He does all his own stunts.

When Mommy is right here, I'm a very happy boy.

Luke's car even has a steering wheel. It's also proof that I folded the laundry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the photos...please send some of the files....Luke's Imagination is magical....thanks for the smiles.

Love, GM

Unknown said...

Well the fun begins two in motion. They are so precious. Thanks for sharing. Love, Mom