Saturday, December 1, 2007

Some Snow and Sleeping Sons

It snowed for approximately 20 minutes this morning as we were finishing breakfast. We immediately bundled Luke and sent him out. You have to take what you can get in this neck of the woods. Oma went with him and we took some pictures of Luke in the "snow." That dandruff looking stuff on his shoulders and hood really is snow.
Shortly after the snow moment, we piled into the car to go get our Christmas tree. Sadly this did not happen! Our tree farm of choice, owned by a friend from BSF, isn't open until next weekend. We were contemplating another choice when Luke fell asleep and we thought it best to head home. The hat is courtesy of Grandma. When we first put it on Luke and showed him his reflection he said, "I'm a bunny!" He changed it later to, "I'm an elephant!" Either way he's adorable. Paul has a matching one, but he wasn't facing forward or wearing it, so that picture has yet to be taken.

Lest we forget how adorable Paul looks while sleeping, I just took this picture of him in his swing. He often spends time in the evenings down in the basement with Mommy and Daddy. Sometimes he sleeps, sometimes he doesn't. Tonight he does, hence the post. :-)

2 comments:

Nikki said...

So I am catching up on your blog as I feed my litle Joe his dinner. Yeah I know but quality time tonight is getting to read about my nephews. So any how as I get to the picture I move the computer to Joe's line of sight and say 'look cousin Luke ' My sweet little man sits up straighter with that little sparkle of excitement and looks around to see were his favorite older cousin is. I almost feel bad like I tricked him. Can't wait to see you all again.
Love auntie Nikki

Unknown said...

Fun pictures of sweet boys. I love the look on Luke's face in the snow picture.
Love, Mom