Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Aaahh. Quiet.

Luke just left the house with Oma for three days up north at her place. Paul is asleep. My house is sooooooo quiet. It's nice and a little unnatural. I am going to quickly post some pictures from the last week and then get a bit of sleep myself. Erik and I are headed out tomorrow morning for a "free" trip to Eugene while Paul stays with Dave and Lynne. It would be good to be rested for our time alone together.

Happy Babies hanging out together. This precious little girl is practically Paul's sister. Her mom has been watching Paul once a week since he was four months old. We had the privilege of watching her for a few hours on Monday. What a delight!

Baby Paul checking out Aunt Nikki's gift. These alphabet cards have really cool animals on them. U if Urial. Google it.

My mom cut my bangs this morning and I like sitting here with this little person in my mouth.

Brothers in the chair together this morning. Couldn't be sweeter.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have a great trip! See you Saturday.
Love, Oma/Mom