Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Birthday, Oma!

Today is Oma's birthday and we celebrated by taking her to our classes at the community center. Today we had Messy Art and Jump and Shout. Between classes we have a half hour for snack and chit chat. Luke is quite good at both. Here are the great shots we took. We love you, Oma!

Luke paints!

It's an elephant. (Luke is painting the trunk right now). Seriously. He did the whole thing himself and then told me what it was. I can see it. Maybe it's because I'm the mom...I bet the grandparents can see it! :-)

Happy at snack time.

Stretching out. You can see that I take this very seriously. :-)

Eyes and ears and mouth and nose. Head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I see the elephant! I think it's better than what I could do- go, Luke!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the fun day in class. I love that Luke knew the words and sang out loud and strong. And that he wasn't too crazy about finger painting but loved the gack.

Love,Oma