Sunday, October 26, 2008

Roller Coaster

Have you ever felt like your emotions were on a roller coaster? No, I'm not pregnant. :-) Erik's cousin, an amazing woman of God, is home being cared for by hospice, waiting to go home to be with Jesus. I have two friends who just gave birth yesterday. What a different waiting game that is. Needless, to say, I rejoice with the new mommies, while at the same time wishing I had just one more chance to sit and chat with precious Jessica. Although Jessica has lived in Texas the entire time that Erik and I have been together I have always been blessed by our time together. She is a light. She was also my blogging buddy and it is really hard to post knowing she won't be reading. I trust in my Lord, my Comfort, my Peace that passes all understanding. And I will keep blogging because I know that some of you find encouragement here. And that makes me think of Jessica.

A few pictures for smiles.

Tigger and The Mouse ready for the Harvest Party at Mosaic this past Friday.


Aren't we cute? My costume is a replica of the one I wore at the age of four...my all-time favorite! Thanks, Oma.

Paul loved the ball pool and welcomed this adorable turtle to join the fun. Sadly, Winnie the Pooh, aka Luke, was unable to make it to the party. Being three is hard. Hopefully this coming Friday will go better once Oma makes an adjustment to the costume.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweet tigger. Tell Pooh that all will be well.

Love, Oma

Praying for Jessica's walk home.

Lynne said...

Honey --- thanks for the photos...with hugs and all our love during this oh so tender time.
Lynn