Thursday, October 25, 2007

100th Post

Well, this should be about something monumental and amazing, it being our 100th post. My reason for posting at this moment is that both children are asleep and I have cute pictures of Paul. If that isn't monumental enough for you, I can tell you that I'm learning all sorts of amazing things about God's mercy this week. This has everything to do with napping children and time to blog. :-)

The story behind the pics: Paul spit up all over himself this afternoon, thus instigating a complete change of clothing. Due to the fact that nearly none of the clothes in his dresser actually fit him, I placed The Cute in his bassinet and began searching his closet for hand-me-downs that fit. When I noticed how adorable he looked in just his diaper with his soft fuzzy blanket, I forgot about the clothes and went straight for the camera. This is a mother who has her priorities straight! I don't think you'll disagree when you view the results. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so beautiful and sweet in all his yellow fuzzy. What a treasure. Thanks for the pictures. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Darling...Love, Lynne