Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Quick Post

I'm flying solo this week as Erik is in Chicago on business. It has been mildly crazy, but also great to see God's hand of provision and peace. We had a special visitor today with a special gift. My dad brought a beautiful rocking chair for Paul's room. It is exactly what we had been needing. So cool! See the great pics and a smiling Paul below. :-)

I'm posting this picture because this is the chair and I really like my hair. That rhymes. :-)


Here's Paul checking out my dad. I'm not sure who charmed who more. Pretty cute.

Cute Paul wearing a cute sweater smiling his cute smile. Cheers to Aunt Krista for finding this sweater in a local consignment shop last summer when I was pregnant.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What an adorable little man. I love the rocker and your hair is beautiful! Love, Mom