Wednesday, October 10, 2007

High Chairs and High Heels


Paul has officially started to sit in his high chair. He was feeling really left out at dinner time while the rest of the family sat around the table and he sat in his infant seat on the floor. The view from the high chair is much better and he is also more easily able to join the conversation. You can tell by the picture that he feels quite empowered atop his new perch.

Luke meanwhile decided to pose for a picture today wearing my high heels (okay, they are actually pumps, but I liked the title better with "heels"). He's looking pretty pleased with himself. He seriously spent more than a half hour walking around the kitchen in them. I think he likes the noise. Should I worry about his back? I know mine hurts after walking in them for too long! Maybe he should start doing my core-strengthening exercises with me. Actually it would be humiliating to be outdone by my two-year old son who has WAY better abdominal muscles than I do. Regardless, here are the pics. The first one is the fun face. The second one is a mildly better shot of the shoes.



PS - I just read Ashli's Anecdotes. Her post from Saturday is a pure delight. If you are a lover of Fall, like myself, click and enjoy. http://ashlisanecdotes.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness that shot of Paul in the chair is a hoot. How happy is he?! I'll have to set up a box of play clothes for Luke. Have a bless week Bangsund family. I love you. Mom