Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Visiting G.G.

While we were in P-Town it was a hop, skip and a jump to G.G.'s place for a quick visit. During our time there, Luke impressed his Great Grandma with his four memory verses while Paul delighted her with his cooing. At the end of our visit, we all walked G.G. and Aunt Mae to dinner. Okay, Luke ran while the rest of us walked. Upon entering the dining room, already full of other folks eating, Luke and Paul were an immediate hit. We walked around and said hi to a few more aunties and a few other old friends. Some of these people I have known since early childhood. They are all special and it was such a delight to share my boys with them.

G.G. and her newest great grandson

G.G. and the boys

Four generations...most of whom are cooperating. One of these peeps is not like the others...I think it's the two year old.

I will now finish this post by giving official props to my grandma. She is online and visits our blog regularly. Grandma, when I'm your age, I hope I'm still hip to the technology and able to keep up with my great grand kids too! You rock!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad you guys got over there. Precious pictures. Thank you for sharing. Love, Mom