Sunday, January 27, 2008

Busy Mommy

I don't know what I've been doing lately, but it hasn't been blogging. I can tell you that Erik swept me away for a romantic mid-week getaway to glamorous Eugene. Grandma and Grandpa took the kids, an even more appreciated fact considering both children had colds and neither can blow his nose. Erik and I enjoyed our night away and look forward to the next...no big hints being dropped there!
Yesterday I attended a scrapbook event with about 1900 other women. I worked on Paul's baby book nearly the entire day and finished twelve pages. This is a record for me in one sitting. I was pleased. Luke looked over the pages this morning and liked them, pointing out each picture of Baby Paul, himself, Mommy, Daddy, Oma, Grandma, and Grandpa. It took awhile to get through all the pages.

This week is quieter and next weekend is dead silent, other than the Superbowl. It's a good thing. The laundry called and said it missed me and thinks we should spend some quality time together soon. Good times.

And now for the reason you visit the blog...the pictures! Enjoy!

I'm not sure if there has ever been a happier baby. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that he's sitting in the place where he eats. He likes to eat.

This guy is also pretty happy. He likes to wear his blue Thomas the Tank Engine boots while riding on his Thomas toy. I had to take this picture really fast because he zooms right through the room and doesn't stop for much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy boys what a joy!
Love you all, Oma

Lynne said...

Hugs and smiles...a happy grandma..hint received :)