Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' in the Playroom

Is there anything cuter than a chubby baby in a coordinating sweatsuit? I think not. Three cheers to Aunt Krista for picking this up. Paul spent about an hour working out in the playroom this afternoon. He rolls from one end to the other and sometimes stops to chat about his views and opinions. But if you want him to roll back you have to change his direction because he gets into the groove and can't figure out how to roll back the other way. I think his aerobic ability will increase when he can actually crawl. I'm not really a proponent of him crawling, mind you. I like that he sort of stays where I put him. Although those days are definitely over with the advent of Rollin' Paul. I was busy reading my notes for Bible Study and looked up to find him over by the basketball hoop. I seriously had no idea he was on the move. He could not have been more pleased with himself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait until this weekend!
Love, Oma