Friday, January 11, 2008

Sleepy

Paul has been getting up at 5am recently. I used to get up that early when I taught school. I also went to bed before 9pm and slept completely uninterrupted every night. I've tried to explain to him that I would be happy to spend those morning hours with him if he would refrain from the 2am crying session. His comprehension of the English language is somewhat lacking and he just smiles at me. To add insult to injury, Luke and Paul are in cahoots and have decided to adopt opposite napping schedules. Please send Starbucks cards.

Here are the pictures to prove they are mostly still cute. No pictures of the Mommy will be provided until the application of make-up and styling of hair occur on the same day. Probably a decade or so from now.

Paul and Daddy playing the hair game, one of Paul's favorites. He doesn't care if it's styled or not, although Daddy's usually is...no hair dryer required.

Luke and the Animals. He's actually talking to Ed the Dog in this shot. I can't remember what he was saying...probably something like, "You just need to sit there." He's our little Cruise Ship Activity Dictator, I mean Director.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the fun pictures!! Love those smiles. Love from a happy Oma

Anonymous said...

Luke's playroom looks really clean!