Saturday, January 12, 2008

Nearly Unexplainable Nudity

Luke woke up this morning around 6:30am, but I let him chat to himself in his crib for about a half hour while I finished my Bible Study. Around 7am when I went in to get him, it was still quite dark in his room. He was standing up in his crib and I reached out to give him a hug and touched bare skin. I laughed and asked him what happened to his pajamas. He replied that he wanted new ones. I figured he had stripped them all the way off, but turned on the light to discover something distinctly more unique. Look at that picture closely. The zipper is still zipped. The little snap at the neck is still snapped. That black band around his waist is the NECK HOLE! I'm thinking he has a future in the circus or maybe Vegas.

In sleep news, all four of us slept soundly through the night last night. Praise God for earplugs. We discovered that if Mommy wears earplugs and can't hear every little peep from Baby Paul, everyone sleeps more soundly. Beauty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a talent your oldest son has!
Love, Mom

Lynne said...

too charming....love, grandma