Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Home Again

We drove home yesterday and were able to make it in record time despite the holiday. The boys did okay. Paul was only able to nap for an hour because Luke was almost completely unable to nap at all. Below are pictures of Paul's limited success and Luke's hilariously sad attempt.

This dude can still sleep anywhere. Lucky guy.


This dude did this to himself somewhere around Madras. It was sadly unsuccessful. But really funny.

In other news Erik earned the Best Husband Ever Award today for making it possible for me to park my car in our garage for the first time ever. This involved a trip to the dump and some seriously hard work moving stuff up into the attic above the garage. Yes, we've lived in this house for three years. This is actually the first time in my entire life that a car that I drive has a garage to come home to. We even found the clicker. I can hardly wait for it to rain!

Never had a winter when I didn't have to scrape ice. Woot!

Best Husband Ever: Erik Bangsund

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Congratulations!!! See you tomorrow

Unknown said...

Wow!! What a guy...job well done!!