Saturday, May 11, 2013

Upward Fun

It was another great Upward day.Paul played center and stayed on the field the entire game.
Luke played quarterback on offense and safety on defense. He had two nice runs but confesses getting distracted by the cheerleaders a few times on defense.
Lest you think this is anything other than platonic interest, I will dispel that myth. Luke was distracted because the cheerleaders normally only cheer for the bigger kids. Things were out of order in Luke's world, hence the distraction. That is SO my boy.
And now the pics (taken with my new phone). The jury is still out on the quality and I definitely don't appreciate not being able to caption them. Hmm...
A VERY excited Paul running by at top speed!

Paul plays center and passes it to the fabulous Annie who often runs for touchdowns.  :-)

An action shot from Paul's game!

While Luke practiced, Paul and I watched the big kids play on the big field.  At half time, Paul threw water balloons into the bucket on this man's head.  FUN!

Paul with his water balloons.

Our sweetie little friend.

Luke coming through the tunnel and Paul waiting to give him a high five.  I'm a happy mom.

Luke's team getting ready to go!

Luke at QB

I figured out how to caption the photos by publishing from my phone and going back with my laptop to edit the post.  A bit clunky, but it works!

Happy Saturday, Everybody!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

great post. Wish had had been there to see the action. xxo