Wednesday, June 12, 2013

More New York

Okay. It turns out that publishing a post here is akin to finding a taxidermy in the Pearl District of Portland...impossible. The reception on my phone isn't great and none of the Wi-Fi signals are very strong either. It's okay. I discovered this morning that while sitting at the breakfast table I am in some happy internet pocket and can publish from there. I was even able to check email.

So, day 2 here was fun. I got to volunteer in Joe's kindergarten classroom. I basically followed Rory around making sure he didn't dismantle anything. He's quick!

I also taught the boys my favorite kid song, Driving in My Car. They both like the windshield wiper verse.

And now some more pictures. Who knows when I'll be able to publish this business, but I thought I would get it written anyway.

The pictures are: the Internet Happy Spot, Cutie Joe, and Cutie Rory.

No comments: