Monday, June 17, 2013

Summer Reading Part 1

We are participating in the Exodus Books Summer Reading Program this year.  So far, each boy has read two books from the Outside of a Dog Booklist.  Here are Luke's reviews.

Andrew Henry's Meadow by Doris Burn is great.  I like the way Andrew Henry can build things and invent things.  I wish I could build things like him.  I think anybody would like this book.

Roxaboxen by Alice McLerran is cool, too.  I like how creative the kids in it are.  It's like they have their own special village.  The next time I go on vacation, I think I should build something out of sticks just like the kids in Roxaboxen.


Paul has also read two titles, Madeline by Ludwig Bemelmans and Old Hat, New Hat by Stan and Jan Berenstain.  He, however, was too busy at the piano to have his picture taken and dictate some reviews.  Perhaps tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...


Luke and Paul,
I'll add them to my summer read list...looking forward to many more reviews. Keep up the good work.
Love,
Oma