Friday, September 5, 2014

For Ellen

My friend and avid blog reader, Ellen, fell down and hurt herself.  I'm sad for her.  She loves my blog.  So, I'm going to post some random bits over the next few days especially for her.

Random Bit #1:  Paul is now missing three teeth.


Tuesday morning during one of our many recesses from school, Paul came running into my room waving a tooth in his hand.  I didn't even know it was loose.  He was super excited.  And yes, he can still eat.  But no, he cannot properly pronounce the letter "s".  And just so you know, I pay them right away.  We tried the "hide it under your pillow" thing.  I forgot about it every time.  It's just never going to work in this house, people.  A mom who falls asleep around 8:45 and a dad with ADD.  Nope.  The tooth fairy just has to be mom handing you a buck in broad daylight.  Oh well.  They have other things that are magical and fun, right?

I'm really hoping at least one of Paul's permanent teeth grows in before he loses another.  I mean, seriously.  This is getting a little crazy.

2 comments:

broken Ellen said...

I am honored and showered with your wit, wisdom, and love. FYI: Kids get along without 4 teeth at a time.

Unknown said...

You know he has another loose tooth.. he had me wiggle it last night. LOL