Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Finished Product

I am the happiest mommy on the block! Our play structure is completely assembled and in place. My in-laws worked their tails off today to make this happen and at this moment I could not be more thankful. Erik and I are sitting in Adirondack chairs in the backyard while Paul sits in the baby swing and Luke runs around. When Paul needs a push, Luke obliges. I seriously didn't realize that I could be this happy! Here is the video to prove it all.

I can't leave today's post, though, without telling the shoe shopping story. Luke only has sandals that fit and the weather here has turned wet and sixty "ish" so I decided we should take him to get new shoes today. Paul stayed home and napped while we headed to my favorite kids shoe store. As we parked Luke made this announcement. "I want red ones." This is the first time Luke has ever expressed a preference in shoe color. I was elated! We got red ones. I think they show in the video. Check it out.

No comments: