Thursday, August 7, 2008

Nine Years Ago Today

Nine years ago today we stood before God and a congregation of loved ones. We made important lifelong promises to each other. We exchanged precious rings. I love remembering that day, but more than that I love how much our marriage has grown since that day. We are better today at loving each than we were then. We laugh more now. Maybe that has to do with the addition of the boys! :-) God is good and has grown us together. We are blessed to love and serve Him as individuals and as a married couple.

Wow. Time flies!

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Happy Anniversary !!!! Love, Mom and Dad

Unknown said...

God has blessed your faithfulness to Him and to each other.
Love, Mom

Mimi Sison said...

Wow. Nine years ago I was ten! And you both look super young. Oh my...(and I never say that!)

Belated congratulations!