Saturday, February 9, 2008

My Goal

I have set myself the goal of blogging once a day for the next three weeks. It keeps me off the streets.
Today was a beautiful day and we would have spent more of it outside if Baby Paul weren't sick. He's been coughing and sneezing and runny nosing for almost three weeks now. Today was the day he spiked a fever (finally). We will go to the doctor on Monday for some antibiotics. I won't take him in until that fever arrives because they'll just send me home. I'm thankful that the last time he was sick our insurance bought us our own nebulizer. Now whenever he wheezes, I pour in some albuterol and neb him. Regardless of how sick he gets, he can always breathe. I like that.

Luke had a great day with a horrible ending. Being two is tough. Tomorrow is a new day. He did enjoy time playing with his fire engine and walking around the block with Mommy. It was after dinner that he melted and needed to be wrestled, literally, into his pajamas. Poor guy. I didn't get any pictures of that, but here are some cute shots from earlier in the day.


Drop leaf tables are excellent for hiding. You can't really see me if I can't see you

There he is!

You would never know he's sick. Such a happy boy.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are awesome but so are the boys! It makes me giggle just to look at those two happy faces.
Thanks for sharing!
Love a happy Oma