Tuesday, February 26, 2008

So Very Sweet

For those of you who visit only for the pics, there aren't any today. My sincere apologies. There is, however, a terribly sweet story.
Tonight at dinner Luke made the following statement out of the blue and completely unprompted: "I have a good idea. I bet Mommy's pretty." If I ever doubted my good looks before this evening, I am now a believer. It doesn't seem to matter that it was the end of the day and I was wearing sweats and a t-shirt with hair in a pony-tail. It also doesn't matter to me that the two statements are mildly non sequitur. It was a good idea. And Mommy is very pretty. Just ask Daddy!

3 comments:

Matt said...

That is very, very sweet.

Lynne said...

we all know that Luke is very astute!!

Unknown said...

That's one wonderful little man you've got there.
Love, Mom