Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Special Gift

Baby Paul received a special gift in the mail today. When the package appeared on the porch, I just left it there because Erik gets SO MANY packages for work. I didn't even bother to look at it. When Erik got home I rolled it into the house and found it addressed to Paul! We opened it and found the most lovely, homemade baby quilt! We have been wanting to decorate Paul's room (no, it hasn't happened yet!) using a Beatrix Potter theme. This blanket, made by wonderful Cousin Betty, is the perfect thing to inspire us! It is so beautiful. Here are the pics of Paul checking out his new blanket. Enjoy!

Hi Everybody! This is my new blanket. I really like it a lot. And I look like my mom when she was a baby in this picture.

Here I am rolling around and chewing on a plastic ring. And I'm adorable.

Thanks, Cousin Betty! You rock!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful gift! I can hardly wait to see it in person. Paul looks so much like you at time it amazes me. Thank you for sharing.

Love you all bunches, Oma

Lynne said...

Thanks for the beautiful smiles...
we will miss you all while we are traveling.

Love, Grandma and Grandpa