Sunday, June 22, 2008

Road Trippin'

We all headed north for the weekend to attend a graduation open house and a wedding. Former students have found me despite my emigration from the state and I am delighted to be invited back for special events. I will say, though, that seeing one of my "kids" get married was slightly surreal. Has it really been that long since I had them in my class? Yep. They are definitely all grown up.
Anyway, the trip also included a visit to visit G.G. and Great-Great Aunt Mae. The boys did pretty well, although Luke wasn't cooperative when it came to picture time. Paul, however, wasn't at all camera shy. Here are some fun shots that also include Great-Great Aunt Naomi.

Luke shows Great-Great Aunt Mae his new Spider-Man sandals.

Paul and G.G.'s Frog - we have shots of Luke at this same age with the frog.

Paul and G.G. playing games.

I LOVE this picture. The look on Paul's face is so adorable.

Luke came home and spent some quality time performing in the playroom. This is the classic Song of the Cebu.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The pictures are wonderful. Did you realize that you have an accumulation of over 240 years of life experience sitting on the couch. Cool huh?!! And a precious new beginning in front of them, tongue and all.

Luke is welcome to come up to Oma's house anytime. He was a super house guest.

Love, Mom/Oma

Anonymous said...

Hey woman!
Cammy watched Elijah for me this past weekend and was thoughtful enough to show me your blog. You all look great and the boys are absolutley adorable!
Rebekah Nordlie