Sunday, June 1, 2008

Special Guest

We had a special guest in town this weekend. Aunt Krista flew in from San Francisco for a visit. She and I were able to escape for coffee TWICE. That rocks. She and her wonderful friend, Ariel, watched the boys this afternoon, giving Erik and I a much needed date before he heads to San Diego for the week. Super cool. I was able to capture a few pictures at the end of the evening. Paul is looking pretty tired, but still adorable. He and Luke had a great time with Aunt Krista and are looking forward to more time at the family reunion in a few weeks.

Sleepy Paul and Aunt Krista


Right before I took this picture I said, "Luke, look at the camera and say butter." He did. I can't remember if Aunt Krista did or not, but I think her smile definitely says butter! I like butter.

Serious conversation...that mom interrupted by taking this picture.

2 comments:

Lynne said...

delightful.... love from Grandma and Grandpa ... thanks for the fun photos...if is like being in Portland with all of you
Love, Grandma and Grandma

Unknown said...

How fun to Aunt Krista in town! Thanks for sharing the sweet pictures.
Love, Mom/Oma