Monday, June 30, 2008

Milestones

We arrived home safely yesterday and greeted our house with great joy. I love it when we leave a clean kitchen. I, unfortunately, contracted a cold on the plane and pretty much went straight to bed and stayed there for most of the day today. I am now feeling much better, looking forward to my birthday tomorrow.
This afternoon we made the decision to transform Luke's crib into his big boy bed. He is so close to potty training and the dude is nearly three. The time had come. He was super jazzed about the event and ran to get his tools immediately. The entire family was in attendance. I snapped pictures, Luke and Daddy worked, while Paul did play-by-play action.
Here are the pics!

Last time in his crib. He doesn't seem that upset, does he?


Working hard with Daddy.

Look what we did!

Sitting on his big boy bed for the first time. I love that smile.

Paul's milestone for the day: he climbed onto this box while Erik and I were in the kitchen blissfully unaware. Turkey!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Luke looks so pleased...how fun is that. Ok the look on Paul's face is priceless.

Thanks for sharing!
Love, Oma