Thursday, March 6, 2008

A Sick Day

Luke is sick. Poor little man has a fever and a cough. He spent the day on various couches in our house. At one point he fell asleep sitting upright in Daddy's chair. I had to take a picture. We did get him safely moved to his bed.

Yes, that is his tongue sticking out of his mouth. Poor guy.



In other news, Baby Paul continues to practice what I am now calling his "stance." He gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth quite often now. It's pretty crazy to think that he will be crawling soon. It's been so convenient to have him stay where I put him. My guess is that the port-a-crib is going to feature more prominantly in our daily routine, and even with that I'm going to get much less done around the house. These pics were taken tonight. I couldn't resist the cuteness.

The stance

The smile!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Precious little man...I know the feeling. Praying today is better for him. Look at that upper body strength :)!!
Love, Oma