Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Field Trip Bonanza

Two weeks ago Paul visited the zoo while I was at BSF Leadership and Luke was hanging out with Grandma at the Children's Museum. I just got the zoo pictures from "Mrs. Becky", my fabulous friend who has watched Paul on Tuesdays. Here are a few of the shots. I guess Paul was just a perfect baby the entire time. No surprise to me. :-)
I'm also including shots of Luke's field trip to the Children's Museum. Fun stuff!

First trip to the zoo!

Becky told me they took this picture at the very end of the trip. Every one else is fussy and unhappy. Baby Paul - you are the happiest boy!


Luke enjoyed his field trip as well. These two shots are so adorable.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How blessed you and the boys are with such wonderful friends and Grandparents to have fun field trips with...thank you for sharing the adorable pictures.
Love, Mom

Nikki said...

How sweet. Great pictures! I can hardly wait to see the boys inperson again. Love Auntie Nikki