Monday, May 5, 2008

Park Play

We had a fun surprise this morning. A friend from BSF called and invited us to a park play date. This is especially delightful because Mondays are typically a long, tedious day for me. We drove to a new park and enjoyed the swings and the big toy. This was the first time Luke played on the big toy all by himself. I didn't actually get any pictures of that because at that point Baby Paul was eating. It was a great time. :-)
At this moment Paul is crying in his crib and Luke is yelling in his. So much for good naps after time spent outside. Maybe next time!

Luke is saying, "I just think this is a horse." Yep.


I'm said this picture isn't well centered and that I cut off Paul's cutie curly hair. But it's still cute.

2 comments:

Lynne said...

darling...thanks for the smiles.
a happy grandma

Unknown said...

What fun for all of you!
Love, Mom