Wednesday, May 14, 2008

So Very Fun

There are many fun things I could tell you about this evening, but I think the most exciting is that I'm typing at your from my new MacBook.  AAAHHH!  It is sleek and super neato.  Three cheers for stimulating the economy.  I especially enjoy supporting a cool company like Apple.  Everything they make is beautiful and functional.  I sound like a commercial, but I can't help myself.  They also aren't prone to being attacked by viruses.  That is a big hint about why a new laptop was needed, not just desired.  Sheesh.
Other super fun news:  My neighbor came for her first English lesson today!  We had missed each other numerous times and I was so excited to see her smiling face today.  Her two kids played with my two kids while we had our first lesson.  It was so much fun and I can hardly wait for next Wednesday afternoon.
Last bit of fun, albeit bittersweet, news:  Today was Luke's final BSF for the year.  He learned about the resurrection of Jesus and told the story to a friend of mine as we were leaving the building.  That's definitely cooler than the computer.  :-)
Here are the pictures, taken Sunday evening as Luke helped Daddy and Grandpa put together our new pantry.  Enjoy!


After this experience, Luke asked me if Daddy was Bob, the Builder.  So cute!


2 comments:

Lynne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Congrats on the new lap toy! Love how into building your guys are...Luke with tools in hand and then checking out the fit. Grandpa would have been proud of him. (-:

Love, Mom