Monday, May 19, 2008

Luke Cuts It

This evening while we were "golfing" in the living room, a process which involves a plush baseball and a variety of implements for hitting (I was using a Color Wonder Crayola Marker myself), Luke made a funny comment. Each time he hit the ball he would say, "I just kinda cut it." I finally asked him, "Do you mean you sliced it?" He said, "Yep. Grown-ups slice it sometimes." I'm pretty sure he picked this up watching Daddy play golf on the Wii. Poor Daddy.

In other extreme cuteness, Luke wanted Paul in the living room with him tonight for post-dinner, pre-bedtime play. Paul sat in his saucer and Luke read him one of his favorite books, a literary masterpiece entitled, Pooh and You. A small Pooh puppet is attached which I think is why Paul loves it so much. Here are the adorable pics. Enjoy.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well does it get any cuter than those two? Hard to tell who is have the most fun the reader or the listener.
Thanks for sharing.
Love, Mom

Mimi Sison said...

Hi Mrs. Bangsund! This is Mimi.
I hope you're not creeped out, but I've recently rediscovered the link to your family blog and have been enjoooying looking at your sons' cute daily adventures.

Luke's grown A LOT. The last time I saw him he was where Paul is now, with a book in his hands. And Paul is just super uber cute. I showed my sister some of the pictures of Paul by the teddy bear and we ended up sitting and browsing through your blog for an entire hour just seeking out more Paul and Teddy moments. Haha:)

Lynne said...

Absolutely priceless...
love, Lynne