Thursday, May 1, 2008

For Oma

The Oma is missing her boys. Who can blame her? Here are a few shots from the past week to satiate her and the rest of the fans.


Paul has found a new use for his saucer. It is a great place to sit. We only do this when Luke is asleep because it's not something we want him to take apart while Paul is using it the other way.

We had some nice weather and Luke got to spend some time outside "working" in the yard. Both he and the trucks needed a bath afterward. :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Many thanks!! Paul looks like he is fishing....how fun is that. I love the happy boy and his trucks. Shouldn't have any problems keeping that bed weed free this summer.
Will bring my pics from the work weekend when I come.
Love, Oma, Mom

Megan said...

Hello Amy!
I beleive that this is my first time visiting your absolutley scrumptious blog! I found the link for it on my wonderful Ashli's. Your boys are absolutely adorable. Paul is huge! I enjoy reading everything you write. See you hopefully soon!
In Christ,
Megan