Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Busy Day

Today was a very full day for all the Bangsunds. Luke headed out early with Grandma for adventure at the Children's Museum. Meanwhile Paul drove north (rode north safely in his car seat while Daddy drove) to hang out with good friends Marilyn and Ember for the morning. This even included a field trip to Ember's gymnastics class and a new nickname. Ember kept calling him Baby Bear, to which Marilyn would respond that this was Baby Paul. This resulted in Ember calling him Baby Pear. hee hee :-) During all this I enjoyed BSF Leadership and our first Leader's Fellowship of the year. Good strong coffee and talking about what God is doing in our lives. I LOVE IT!!!

After picking up Paul and meeting up with Luke and Grandma at home, we settled in for afternoon naps. Time well spent. After naps it was time for Paul's Two Month Well Baby Check Up with the best pediatrician in the world, Dr. Knapp. I love this woman. She raves about my boys and tells me I'm a good mom. These are things that I know already, but hearing them from a doctor is nice. Paul's check up went great. He measures 24 and one half inches, putting him in the 90th percentile for height. He weighs in at 14.6 pounds putting him in the 90th percentile for weight as well! Big boy. I laughed when she told me about his weight percentile. She smiled and said that he's perfectly proportioned. Did I mention that I adore this woman?

Paul was a fabulous patient and survived all four of his shots. Poor little man. I brought him home and gave him some chocolate. Just kidding! He was more interested in his formula and I thought that was probably best. So I ate the chocolate for him. I'm such a good mom.

Here are the pics of His Cuteness at the check up today.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures of Dr. Knapp and "Baby Pear". I love how little ones put their own spin on things.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

LOL! Lily was 14#2oz and 25 inches at her 4 month check up!