Sunday, September 30, 2007

Weekend Without Mommy

I escaped the house Friday afternoon to head north to a scrapbooking event with two good friends. Meanwhile, Paul and Luke spent the afternoon with Grandma awaiting Daddy's return from a business trip. When the Daddy-Man arrived the hug from Luke lasted for quite a few minutes. Pretty sweet from the toddler who cannot slow down enough to complete a sentence. Friday night went well and the boys awoke to play with Taryn and Mary, the best neighbors ever. Having joined forces, they walked over at 6:25 AM to watch the boys while Erik went to his BSF leaders meeting. Did I mention that they are the best neighbors ever? After BSF, Daddy arrived home and spent the day with his dudes. They took a trip to Grandma and Grandpa's house to watch college football. The picture below shows the boys wearing their matching t-shirts for the event. Adorable. There are also pictures from this past week that I just thought I would share because they are cute. :-)"I'm the Big Brother" and "I'm the Little Brother" matching football t-shirts! Aunt Nikki finds good presents.


Luke loves his sunglasses...even on cold, rainy fall days.

More Paul Smiles

The look on Paul's face totally cracks me up. He looks like he is thinking, "You can't make me smile just because these other guys are doing it."

P.S. Erik just picked up Paul, sniffed his head and stated, "He smells like some sort of philo dough based breakfast dish." I sniffed and thought he smelled more like something fruity. At least they are all good smells!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fun weekend. The pictures are great looking forward to seeing you all. Love, Mom