Sunday, September 16, 2007

Excuses and Cuteness

Sheesh! It's been a few days. I can explain. The Daddy-Man left town Thursday morning for business. His absence not only made the heart grow fonder, it also completely eliminated all spare time. No blogging possible. When he arrived home Friday afternoon I wasn't much interested in blogging. ;-) The arrival of good friends Mary Jo and Oma also completely obliterated all desire to sit at a computer screen. I'm so happy to say that I enjoy the company of the living over that of the digital. I hope the same is true for you.
I do, however, feel the need to post today as it is Paul's two-month birthday. I seriously cannot believe that. One part of me very much feels that Paul has always been a part of our family. I suppose in the eyes of God he has. Another part of me feels like we just brought him home from the hospital last week. How could he possibly be two months old? He is definitely growing. He loves to flirt with anybody who has a face. Do you have a face? Come get a smile from Paul. He is non-discriminatory in his generosity with the smile. He does not, unfortunately, smile for the camera. It's not a face and Mommy's face is too hidden behind it to count. Maybe next month.

One more thing to add. If you haven't checked out the blogs that we link to, click on John Willsea's blog. I love his latest entry. Cheers, John.
And now...the dudes.
"Hey Big Bro, whatcha readin'?"

Paul expounding on how he feels about the rising cost of gas and the downturn in the real estate market. Luke is pretty impressed.

About halfway through the photo shoot, Luke played the "He's touching me" card. It all starts here.

Paul and Sprout, the Bear

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What precious boys. It was delightful to spend time with you all. Paul and Sprout look like they are sharing a secret in the last shot.
Love, Mom

Unknown said...

Paul the cutie! He's growing too fast!