Sunday, September 2, 2007

Sunriver Adventures

One of Luke's adventures yesterday involved "biking" with Grandma and Grandpa. We were a little worried listening to him talk about it ahead of time. He kept saying, "And I will ride the bike." Oh dear. As it turns out he loved riding along behind. Whew! Meanwhile Paul filled the day with his usual pursuits. See pictures below.


What is going on up there?
I'm ready to go!
I'm busy here, people. This spot underneath the kitchen counter needs to be tested for sleeping suitability. Seems fine so far.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm thrilled Luke likes to ride behind----didn't Lee offer the use of one of those gagets? I hope so I would love to do that around you neighborhood.


Looks like the counter did its job well. Paul looks like he is really doing some serious growing.
Love you all, Oma