Monday, July 9, 2007

Dry Run

Between 2pm and 4pm this afternoon, I began to experience some rather odd symptoms which included tunnel vision, nausea, and tingling in my left hand, and a very severe headache. I called my doctor's office and they said a trip to Labor and Delivery would be a good idea. Erik and I grabbed our bags and headed down the road.

After some blood work and fetal monitoring, I was diagnosed with a migraine and offered Percaset (sp?). I said yes, please. The stuff worked and they discharged us after just four hours of observation. No baby, but also no headache.

It was a good dry run and we are looking forward to the "real deal" sometime this week. :-)

Your continued prayers for peace and patience are greatly appreciated. We had some folks praying while we made our short trip tonight and God's peace was so very evident. Praise Him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

as always you are all in our prayers...with all our Love and Joy,
Lynne and Dave