Saturday, July 14, 2007

Random Bits But No Baby Yet

As a way of distracting myself, I thought I would post some fun pictures of Luke. I'm also giving into pressure and posting a picture of myself taken two weeks ago on my birthday. I'm actually larger now, something I didn't really think possible. It's all good.

We spent today hanging out mostly at home. Luke went with Grandma to Sand in the City for a few hours this morning and enjoyed himself immensely. They had face painting and Luke, not quite ready for his face to be decorated, opted for a ladybug on his arm. It's adorable. The only sad part of the experience was his balloon popping on the way home. That's okay, buddy. There are more balloons in the world.

And now, a few pictures.


This is Luke watching the ice skaters at the mall the other day. Grandma was worried he might get cold, hence the complete lack of hands and inclusion of lovely sweater. :-)

Here we see Luke flanked by friends who came visiting. I don't know why he makes that face when I ask him to smile, but I think it's hilarious!

And here I am with two balloons on my birthday, one of which says Happy Father's Day. I'm cool with that. No, that third balloon, the one that isn't floating, is actually my belly.

Check back tomorrow evening to see if my body decides to kick things into gear on its own! We will see!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're adorable...and a great MOM..

with Love,
L and D

Anonymous said...

amy you are such a cute pregnant mama. I have been praying for you all morning and had to check your blog just to see if there was any news. Can't wait to hear how everything went. Praying for a safe delivery and healthy baby.